Bristol Law Society in association with LawCare invites WLD members to an online panel discussion “You are on mute! Lessons from Lockdown! on 12 May at 1pm (via Zoom).
WLD Chair, Coralie McKeivor will be chairing the panel. She will be joined by:
- Elizabeth Rimmer, CEO of LawCare,
- Ellen Netto, Solicitor at VWV and National Rep for Bristol JLD
- Edward Thompson, Associate at Battens Solicitors
- Caroline Turner-Inskip, Partner at Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Martin Palmer, Director of Business Development and Marketing at Clarke Willmott.
The panellists will share their views and experiences over the past 12 months, particularly in relation to flexible and remote working, managing their work/life balance and the impact that this has had on their wellbeing as well as their views on the return to the office and a new normal way of working.
They will also be considering the impact the last 12 months have had on the legal profession as a whole and opportunities going forward.